- Aleppo Chilly. Sweet and spicy and adds great to the savory tastes of barbecue.
- Mustard seeds. Great to use for seasoning. They give the taste of mustard but can be used in moderation to just pitch up a notch to your grilled chicken.
- Ethiopian berbere. Again sweet, spicy, discrete, delicate. It gives your meat that earthly flavor that actually makes a difference.
- Paprika. Nice strong aroma, kind of gives a middle-eastern touch to your poultry.
- Garlic. My all time favorite, use it to season the chicken with moderation and turn the flavor meter to its highest point.